Gransnet forums

Chat

Chocolate meetings

(45 Posts)
Oxon70 Wed 09-May-12 18:27:44

I want to be a fly on the wall..........

soop Wed 09-May-12 18:13:19

Don't fret, Bags...you know that I'm pretending. I'm very reserved [in reality].

Bags Wed 09-May-12 18:11:10

I suppose I should say they are dressed at the moment.

soop Wed 09-May-12 18:11:01

Annobel We gransnetters are renowned for being bizarre having vivid imaginations. Bags how many extras are you expecting? As it's in your garden there should be plenty of space in which to riot relax. Wicked grin

Bags Wed 09-May-12 18:10:24

Indeed so. I have some in my garden already. They are in leaf right now. They appear in flower and naked of leaves (fig or otherwise) in autumn.

jeni Wed 09-May-12 18:00:56

annobeli am sure bags likes naked ladies, they are a type of flower ? Colchicum?

Annobel Wed 09-May-12 17:52:42

This is getting more and more bizarre!

Bags Wed 09-May-12 17:48:32

It's a flush! I just had some coffee! Phew.

Bags Wed 09-May-12 17:48:15

Why am I blush ing?

Bags Wed 09-May-12 17:46:20

That is, he might have something to say about a naked male surgeon. Not so sure he'd mind about a female one.....

Bags Wed 09-May-12 17:45:19

My garden is only overlooked by buzzards and cuckoos and others of that ilk. Other than that consideration, it would depend on the surgeon! DH might have something to say even if I didn't, but we could always arrange things while he was out wink.

Anagram Wed 09-May-12 17:32:21

Does Bags like naked ladies in her garden, then, jeni?

jeni Wed 09-May-12 17:26:53

How does. bags feel about naked surgeons in her garden?
Naked ladies ok! But surgeonsconfused

nanachrissy Wed 09-May-12 17:24:30

Oh I would love to be there...[wish emoticon]

Butternut Wed 09-May-12 17:20:04

Sorry to be greedy, but I'll have the gin! grin. Then I won't mind meeting a naked surgeon in B's garden.

jeni Wed 09-May-12 17:16:18

If he discards his scrubs? Are you suggesting a naturist meeting in this garden?

soop Wed 09-May-12 17:05:13

grannyactivist I'm sure we can make the chocs go round if you should us. The gin, on the other hand, may be in short supply grin

soop Wed 09-May-12 17:03:11

Bags I may even persuade the delectable Mr Drummond Mansbridge [surgeon extraordinaire] to discard his scrubs, postpone boring surgical duties and join us in your garden. wink WOOP woop!! grin

grannyactivist Wed 09-May-12 16:56:38

That's heartwarming Bags; I love the crossover from the 'virtual' to the real. So many interesting people to meet on GN - and meeting up in person must surely be the icing on the cake. Hope you both enjoy a lovely time. smile

Bags Wed 09-May-12 16:48:14

I'm looking forward to soop and Mr Soop diverting from their usual course on the way home from a hospital appointment to visit me next week, especially since she mentioned sharing chocolates and gin that she won from gransnet wink grin [BIG TEASE emoticon @ soop]