AlisonMA Goodness me, you do have a lot to be happy about.
In my world, I'm happy to have a loving husband and a decent family. I live in a small, cosy home beside the sea, close to a wee village of delightful, friendly people. Four feral cats, a family of Sika deer and countless birds make daily visits to our garden beside the wild wood. I am enjoying a crusty chicken roll and an apple for lunch. My new hip is doing well. I can walk a fair distance using one crutch. And I'm blest with you lot on GN. 
jingl I've sent cushions hurtling into outer space during
moments. I also slammed the phone down with such force [at work] that it broke into several components and was deemed beyond repair. 
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
You and Yours to be cut from BBC radio 4 schedule






