I haven't worn shorts for about 50 years but wouldn't be without my jeans! I wear smart trousers for work (occasionally skirts), and like to have a different look for the weekends. I find M&S fit me the best, as their size 12s are quite generous around the waist, where I need it. 14s are too baggy round the thighs.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


and you can balance out your top bits,and is the biggish bum in fact a perceived biggish bum..or an actual biggish bum
.
(being kind to myself here) and feel very dull wearing draped fabrics over the hips. Denim defines and controls so much better and jeans worn below the waist are comfy. I love skirts on others but have become almost a non-skirt person myself, not sure why. Leggings can look lovely under skirts actually. There are women and men in their 80s wearing jeans in my village. I hope that will be me when/if the time comes.
