gillybob I could ( and do ) cry when I'm out and about and see poverty. It really gets to me especially when I as a pensioner can buy pretty well what I want yet these poor souls with families are living hand to mouth------something's not right somewhere. Even charity shops are probably out of reach as many of them have gone greedy and increased their prices.
I daren't even begin to think or wonder what their home lives are like.
Poor pensioners ? Rubbish ! It's those with families who work that dip out.
Just been reading about a despicable couple both aged 70 who conned the benefits system out of £54,000 !
6 months suspended for 18months each----the defendant said " he was an old fool who wouldn't do it again " Luxury holidays etc.
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

