Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Shoes!!

(55 Posts)
Oreo Tue 05-May-26 15:58:05

I had to go and check.
Four pairs of sandals, all bought within the last few years, four pairs of boots also, two fairly new and two bought about 8 years ago.Two pairs of Crocs, which I wear around the house instead of slippers.Three pairs of Skechers slip ons which I wear at work.Two pairs of shoes with low heels, which are rarely worn.
So 15 all in all.

Scribbles Tue 05-May-26 15:47:07

At the most recent count, 35 pairs including slippers and Wellies. My partner calls me Imelda. 🤭

dogsmother Tue 05-May-26 15:34:28

Well yes I have more, my weakness it appears are boots and I didn’t realise it. I have full length ones, short ones and my current favourite are cowboy boots too. Then shoes, trainers, sandals and flip flops. Can we have too many?

B9exchange Tue 05-May-26 15:32:43

I must have at least 15 pairs of shoes in total, but really only wear one or two of them.

dollydaydream68 Tue 05-May-26 15:28:41

I've been sorting through my wardrobe, putting heavy winter clothes away.
Got to the shoes. Oh dear, must have counted at least 15 pairs of assorted sandals and flip flops.
Got me wondering, how many do you have ?
Some are old friends I've had for years.smile