@Petre
*Hypothetical question.
You could go on a journey/ holiday/ adventure which youāve always longed to do ( this could take 6 weeks) longer if you wanted, but, there would be no showers.
Would you do it*
I could, and often have, and would happily do it again. Old habit from childhood.
When I started periods my mother (very fastidiously clean) advised me " a lady strip washes twice daily". which I always did at home and when when rough travelling.
In my teens we lived at my grandfathers house with no indoor plumbing whatever; just a iron pump over the well in the garden shared with the nrighbours Every drop of water was fetched in buckets (my job); For strip wash you tipped some from the bucket into a jug (cold) and carried it up to the bedroom where we had a china bowl on a washstand Wash in cold water, tip bowl out of the window.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
.