7 years ago my girl was in a abusive realanonship two kids working keeping in all going well she left and hasn’t looked back full steam ahead however iv found out that a person I thought was a friend someone I confided in as a friend my concerns at the time plus calling my girls x a few choice names took everything I told her back to my daughters abuser and he woukd go home and abuse her over it my girl did ask me who hv i been talking to at the time she denied it but i distance myself however they know live across the road from us our hubbys are friendly I want nothing to do with her small town I’m being made to feel I’m in the wrong as she still denies it I’m angery my daughter no longer cares about it but I do am I wrong for holding a grudge
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



