I filled in an AA form for myself and also added a page of A4 for extra explanations. There were around 31 pages which I worked through. Going to the loo at night, I sat on side of bed for a minute to gain balance, switched on lights, didn't use sticks as banister was easier and same performance to return. Ditto with cooking, a handy chair to sit on, plenty to hold on to and used a small trolley supplied by SS to get food from kitchen to sitting room.
PM me if you need help. I received the higher allowance in double quick time. Asmittedly I am partially sighted as I have dry Macular which helped but you het the drift. I mentioned paying somebody to cut the grass and I had a cleaner and explained what I couldn;t do in the house. Good luck for your neighbour.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
