My daughter is moving 3.5 hours away with my 3 grandchildren . 2 of which age 6 and 8 I've had every weekend since born the other is a small baby still. I run at her beck and call drive at moment 1hr plus each way numerous time each week and always Fridays to get children and drop back Sunday nights. Took them everywhere taught them to swim ride bikes all the fun things . Now she just up and going miles away. Offered to try move closer she said no. She dates bad men over and over and kids suffer. I'm told I have no rights I'm beside myself is there anything I can do ?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


