Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

‘The Professionals’ - 7 hand puppets…

(9 Posts)
Witzend Sat 26-Sept-26 14:49:00

…have gone off courtesy of our lovely postman, with Pup and Puplet, to Knit for Nowt today.

blue14 Sat 26-Sept-26 14:59:24

They are delightful - as all your creations are!
Thank you Witzend.

Rocketstop2 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:48:37

They are great, well done ..Again !! I love seeing your creations !

Purplepixie Wed 30-Sept-26 00:07:58

Your creations are fabulous! Well done.

Nannan2 Wed 30-Sept-26 15:12:10

What knit for nowt?

Ilovecheese Wed 30-Sept-26 17:34:10

Lovely

Squiffy Wed 30-Sept-26 18:03:35

I don’t know how you do it, Witzend! Another triumph 👏👏👏

WithNobsOnIt Wed 30-Sept-26 20:56:44

You need to have your own web site, something like a Facebook or WhatsApp Group and gather a bunch of followers.

I would also think about selling some of your brilliant creations commercially.
Have you also thought of teaching basic knitting skills and how to create a simple toy.

You could be a YouTube star or just have a few afternoon sessions at your local community centre etc.

🧶🪡🧚

Witzend Sat 03-Oct-26 10:01:45

Thank you, WithNobsOnIt, for your kind words, but I don’t knit for gain - all the items go to Knit for Nowt, which is an entirely non profit making organisation, and all the patterns I use were donated for free by the designers, specifically for the charity’s use. They are not available commercially.