Although I would say I'm a fairly competent sewer with over 50 gears experience, I have never made a quilt. I'd now like to make a cot quilt for our new grandchild and could do with some advice about batting. I am planning to use two quilt panels to make the quilt reversible - and it seems like an easy option for a first attempt. I've explored various brands of batting online and I'm now thoroughly confused! Our local fabric shop has just one brand/weight of batting and it feels very thin to me. I believe there is an iron-on batting available and I wondered if it would be OK to use that on both the fabric panels to make it a bit thicker/warmer, or would it make the quilt too heavy or prevent it draping?
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


