I hope you have your tree, Phoenix. My OH is much like yours, I fear, and your "Mr P doesn't want to bother" extract could easily have described Mr S! But we are 7 on Christmas Day and I don't want my guests to think I've not made an effort! At the very least I'll get a small one, and put up the arch of lights that we bought on the Christmas Market in Dresden a few years ago.
Hugs to anyone trying to get Christmas together whilst battling the tide of bah-hum from their OH; it seems there are a few of us.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Yes I know it is early but....
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


says that he just wants Christmas over and done with, with as few reminders of the festive season as possible.

Phoenix im quite impressed! Can't imagine how it would look cooked!


