Well, I can't tell you how delighted I am to have read this forum tonight. I received yet another Red Cross envelope full of unwanted tat this morning and, having binned the last two or three, felt guilty and decided I would return them with a letter explaining why I would no longer be donating to them. However, like everyone else, I am very busy and really don't want to be bothered. So, heartened by all your comments, I shall bin it without further ado!!
My DH and I have our favourite charities to which we donate on a regular basis and we also try to respond to emergency appeals. I am not going to be emotionally blackmailed by these unwanted gifts. Oooh feel better for getting that off my chest! [thgrin]
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



and yuck.